منتديات طعم البيوت

منتدى شامل يقدم كل ما يهم الأسرة من اسلاميات وثقافة ومعلومات وصحة الطفل وآدم وحواء وهوايات وترفيه والعاب وصور وفيديو وموسوعات وتكنولوجيا
الرئيسيةالمجلةمركز ألعاب المنتديأحدث الصورالبوابةالتسجيلدخول
أهلا بكم في اقسام منتدى طعم البيوت
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
المواضيع الأخيرة goweto_bilobed أغنية كان في منصب - برنامج " أسعد الله مسائكم " Me, myself, and I Alarm10 الأحد 17 أبريل 2016, 10:59 am من طرفgoweto_bilobed أغنية إياك ترشح أي حد - برنامج " أسعد الله مسائكم " Me, myself, and I Alarm10 الأحد 17 أبريل 2016, 10:58 am من طرفgoweto_bilobed أغنية أنا مرتضي - برنامج " أسعد الله مسائكم " Me, myself, and I Alarm10 الأحد 17 أبريل 2016, 10:57 am من طرفgoweto_bilobed أغنية الهاشتاج - برنامج " أسعد الله مسائكم " Me, myself, and I Alarm10 الأحد 17 أبريل 2016, 10:57 am من طرفgoweto_bilobed أغنية لو ناوي تقاطع - برنامج " أسعد الله مسائكم " Me, myself, and I Alarm10 الأحد 17 أبريل 2016, 10:56 am من طرفgoweto_bilobed أغنية هترشح - برنامج " أسعد الله مسائكم " Me, myself, and I Alarm10 الأحد 17 أبريل 2016, 10:55 am من طرفgoweto_bilobed أغنية كان في مرة - برنامج " أسعد الله مسائكم " Me, myself, and I Alarm10 الأحد 17 أبريل 2016, 10:43 am من طرفgoweto_bilobed أغنية البرنامج الانتخابي - برنامج " أسعد الله مسائكم " Me, myself, and I Alarm10 الأحد 17 أبريل 2016, 10:42 am من طرفgoweto_bilobed أغنية يا شعبي يا نور العين - برنامج " أسعد الله مسائكم " Me, myself, and I Alarm10 الأحد 17 أبريل 2016, 10:42 am من طرفgoweto_bilobed أغنية متبقاش غبي - برنامج " أسعد الله مسائكم " Me, myself, and I Alarm10 الأحد 17 أبريل 2016, 10:41 am من طرفgoweto_bilobed أغنية كمالة بشرة خير - برنامج " أسعد الله مسائكم " Me, myself, and I Alarm10 الأحد 17 أبريل 2016, 10:40 am من طرفgoweto_bilobed أغنية ما تحسبوش الإنتخابات - برنامج " أسعد الله مسائكم " Me, myself, and I Alarm10 الأحد 17 أبريل 2016, 10:39 am من طرفgoweto_bilobed أغنية حمدين Vs السيسي - برنامج " أسعد الله مسائكم " Me, myself, and I Alarm10 الأحد 17 أبريل 2016, 10:39 am من طرفgoweto_bilobed أغنية الموقف إتحسم - برنامج " أسعد الله مسائكم " Me, myself, and I Alarm10 الأحد 17 أبريل 2016, 10:37 am من طرفgoweto_bilobed أوبريت الشد العضلي - برنامج " أسعد الله مسائكم " Me, myself, and I Alarm10 الأحد 17 أبريل 2016, 10:34 am من طرفgoweto_bilobed أغنية البلد كبيرة يا ريس - برنامج " أسعد الله مسائكم " Me, myself, and I Alarm10 الأحد 17 أبريل 2016, 10:32 am من طرفgoweto_bilobed توكيل صيانة اندست 19058 Me, myself, and I Alarm10 الأربعاء 06 أبريل 2016, 12:13 am من طرفgoweto_bilobed توكيل صيانة سونى 19058 Me, myself, and I Alarm10 الأربعاء 06 أبريل 2016, 12:10 am من طرفgoweto_bilobed صيانة ايديال زانوسى 19058 Me, myself, and I Alarm10 الأربعاء 06 أبريل 2016, 12:06 am من طرفgoweto_bilobed الخميس , 31 اذار , 2016 برج العقرب Me, myself, and I Alarm10 الخميس 31 مارس 2016, 12:15 pm من طرف

شاطر

Me, myself, and I

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوع{الموضوع}
Dalal
صاحبة المنتدى
صاحبة المنتدى
Dalal

D
مصر
انثى
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/01/2011
عدد المساهمات : 10987
نقاط : 24782
الابراج : السرطان
المزاج : مهمومة ببلدي
العمر : 67
تعاليق : ربّـــــي اغفر لـي ولوالـديّ
وارحمهما كمــا ربيـــــانـي
صـــغيرا واجزهمــــــــــــا
بالاحســان احســـــــــــــانا
وبالسيئات عفوا وغفـــرانا
رسالة sms :
يـــــارب
اعطني قلباً كبيراً
يتسع لكل الناس
الصغيرقبل الكبير
الضعيف قبل القوي
واعطني ذاكرتين
ذاكرة ضعيفة تنسي الإساءة
وذاكرة قوية تتذكر الأحسان

الموقع : قلب أمي مصر
دعاء  : Me, myself, and I 189356125
Me, myself, and I IKmsQ6 اوسمتي : Me, myself, and I LhCzmCMe, myself, and I  صورة الوسامMe, myself, and I  صورة الوسامMe, myself, and I  صورة الوسام Me, myself, and I  صورة الوسام

Me, myself, and I Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Me, myself, and I   Me, myself, and I Alarm10الثلاثاء 01 أبريل 2014, 2:36 am

Me, myself, and I

Me, myself, and I 2014-635278023751743103-174_resized
“It’s impossible to feel desire when you yourself don’t feel desirable,” says Hanan Al-Shenawy, a therapist. Self-love is the core and the foundation of all other love, she says. Without loving yourself, you will not be able to love anyone else. “You’ve got to love yourself enough to look inside yourself and not beside yourself for your joy, confidence and self-worth,” Al-Shenawy commented.

The first step to loving yourself, as described by Al-Shenawy, is to believe in yourself and to trust your capabilities. “You should accept your defects and deal with your weak points and try to strengthen them,” she advises.

“I can only love you when I also love me,” adds Ibrahim Khalil, 28, a graphic designer. Khalil explained that life had taught him this, since a past relationship he had been in had left him hurting. “I was filled with anger, especially towards myself,” Khalil said, adding that he had tried to rebound by entering into a new relationship but that this had failed.

As a result, he began to think of his weak points and the mistakes he had made that had led him to the relationship failure and to try to begin to cure them. Khalil said that he had also changed his life style and had returned to his old hobbies, like playing tennis and the guitar. Yoga also helped him find the peace and calm he needed. These things helped him to start a new relationship about a month ago, and so far everything is going well. “It’s great to love yourself. It feels good. When you truly love yourself, you are radiant, charismatic and irresistible to your soul mate,” he said.

Ahmed Samy, 30, a physician, said that self-love was meant to be everyone’s foundation. Once you get it, he said, and really feel what it is like to love yourself, you will never want to give it up. Samy explained that he had been engaged for two years, but that a couple of months ago he had experienced problems in his work that had affected his mood leading to depression.

“At that time, I almost felt I couldn’t bear myself and I felt extremely angry about it. Then I started to detest everything in my work, my life style, my family, my friends and even my fiancée that I used to love more than anything else.” Samy added that he did not know the reason for the problems he was confronting, so he decided to consult a therapist.

The therapist told him that “your only job at this moment is to love yourself and, by extension, to love others. You should live your life and realise that to live is to love yourself first.” Samy said that this advice had really struck him, and once he had tried to live by it he had found that he could begin his relationship with his fiancée again and that his performance at work and his family relations all improved.

Jailan Maged, an accountant, said that for a long time she had failed to fall in love with anyone. “I am 29 years old now, and I have no real experience of relationships,” she said. Maged is the only child of separated parents who divorced six months ago. Her parents had spent 30 years living together for the sake of their daughter, she said, and as a result “I spent my childhood with two miserable parents, watching them suffering because of me.”

Maged said she blamed herself for this situation. “I think that’s why I haven’t been able to love anyone else — because I was always blaming myself,” she said. Her parents recently divorced, and this acted as the spur for Maged herself to seek a therapist. “Find yourself first, like yourself first, even love yourself first, and friendship and love will naturally find you,” is the advice she now gives to others. For the first time in her life, she now feels ready for love, and who knows — maybe she will now find her soul mate sooner than she expects.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.ta3m-elbyoot.com/forum

Me, myself, and I

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
َ

خدمات الموضوع
 KonuEtiketleri كلمات دليليه
Me, myself, and I , Me, myself, and I , Me, myself, and I ,Me, myself, and I ,Me, myself, and I , Me, myself, and I
 KonuLinki رابط الموضوع
 Konu BBCode BBCode
 KonuHTML Kodu HTMLcode
إذا وجدت وصلات لاتعمل في الموضوع او أن الموضوع [ Me, myself, and I ] مخالف ,, من فضلك راسل الإدارة من هنا
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات طعم البيوت :: قـسم الـلـغـات :: مواضيع باللغة الانجليزية-